Hearken to this episode of the Make it British Podcast (31:30)
Lucy Jones was the founding father of a prestigious, luxurious lingerie model again within the Nineteen Eighties.
Her distinctive silk lingerie was stocked in retailers similar to Harvey Nichols and Rigby & Peller.
After 20 years working in schooling, Lucy determined to relaunch her lingerie model, making your entire assortment herself and at a small atelier within the UK.
On this episode, Lucy speaks about a few of the variations between operating a luxurious ingerie model within the Nineteen Eighties, in comparison with as we speak.
- [02:18] How Lucy first obtained into the trade
- [04:09] Launching a lingerie model within the Nineteen Eighties
- [09:20] How Lucy wholesaled to prestigious London shops
- [14:21] Why Lucy determined to shut her unique enterprise
- [20:23] The challenges Lucy confronted when she relaunched her enterprise in 2019
- [23:29] How the pandemic has brought on Lucy to concentrate on the net presence of her model
- [27:28] Lucy’s ideas on as we speak’s disposable style tradition
Extra Lucy Jones Lingerie